Sometimes, you just want to do a little something to show them that you care.
If you’re looking to show your special someone that you appreciate them, it’s the little unexpected shows of affection that have the biggest effect.
You can give them a fabulous gift or take them on a trip, but it’s those little gestures that let the person know you’re thinking of them when they don’t expect it which touch them most deeply and really show them that you care.
They do not love that do not show their love.
– William Shakespeare
And one of the best ways to do that is to send your muse a good morning text. It can be anything really, just a short message that expresses how you feel about them and lets them know how special they are to you.
If you’re looking for some examples to get you started, here are twenty-four great good morning texts you can send to your love.
24 Great Good Morning Texts to Send to Show You Care
- Last night, I didn’t count sheep, I counted blessings. But they all pale in comparison to you. I’m blessed to have you in my life.
- It may be raining outside, but your love is keeping me warm.
- Good morning, baby. You were with me in my dreams all night.
- You are the shore I wish to return to each day, no matter where life takes me.
- I’m counting the seconds until I get to see you later.
- I don’t know what gets me more excited: the thought of meeting you in a few hours, or the dream I had of you last night.
- I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile is to me.
- Good morning to the one who makes me smile and warms my heart each day. I love you more than ever.
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“ – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Good morning, sunshine. You’re the reason I wake up each morning.
- Yesterday has gone. Morning has begun. Now it’s time to wake up and give me a hug. 🙂
- Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your love, the only motivation. You are my happiness.
- Each morning I open my eyes, all I want to see is you.
- I still can’t believe you took me. I’m the luckiest guy/girl in the world.
- No matter how dark it gets, you light up each day of my life.
- Good morning to the man/woman who makes me a happy woman/man.
- I can’t get you out of my mind. Then again, I wouldn’t know. I’ve never tried to get you out.
- “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
- Your smile is like a beautiful sunrise, your kindness a warm blanket.
- It’s your love that helps me rise again when life is throwing punches.
- You are my guiding star. Without you, I’d be lost in a dark, cold world.
- Loving you feels as natural as breathing.
- “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.“ – Emily Dickinson
- The rising sun each morning isn’t half as bright as your smile.
- How to Break the Ice and Cut the Small Talk on a First Date
- 23 Questions You Can Ask People to Break the Ice and Get to Know Them