Write for Us
Why Write for Goalcast?
You will make a difference in people’s lives
Goalcast is a community dedicated to helping improve all aspects of our readers’ lives, and your work will contribute to fulfilling that mission. We provide practical advice, information, resources and the motivation to help our readers realize their full potential.
Find a huge audience for your work
Once your blog post is selected and published, we will work our social and distribution machine to make sure it gets the reach it deserves. Your work will be posted on our homepage (500,000 visitors per month) and promoted on our social networks, including Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, where we have more than 4 million followers and growing fast.
Promote your personal brand
Many of our contributors leverage their exposure on Goalcast to promote their personal brand and work, provided it is both relevant to our mission and done transparently. We allow you to write a quick bio about yourself that will appear below your article, where you can include a personal website link and as many social media handles as you like.
Contribute when you can
As a guest contributor, you’re the boss. You can contribute whenever you like, and there is no specific timeline for your articles.
Or become a regular contributor
Successful guest contributors will have the opportunity to get compensated for their work by becoming regular contributors. If after a few guest contributions (generally 3-5) we determine that you are a good match, then we will reach out to you with an invitation to join our team.
- Recommended article length: 600 – 1000 words
- The topic must presented in the form of a narrative. Our core focus is on harnessing everyone’s full potential, and we are especially interested in topics pertaining to self-improvement, health and wellness, success and fulfillment, motivation, inspiration, relationships (romantic or otherwise), or entrepreneurship.
- Our tone is positive, energetic and confident, with an emphasis on solutions. We suggest you have a look at the content we publish to get a firm sense of the Goalcast voice.
- Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings and subheadings to structure your writing.
- Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments (with external links, when appropriate).
- Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on Goalcast.
- Your post should be 100% exclusive to Goalcast (found nowhere else on the Internet).
- Do not include advertisements of any kind. We will reject all guest post submissions that contain advertising or sponsored links intended to promote a company’s products or services.
Kindly note that your post may be edited to meet Goalcast’s style and standards and improve search engine visibility, though we will make every reasonable attempt to respect the writer’s work and maintain the sense of your writing. Changes may be made to the title, text or any images provided.
How to submit?
Send your pitches or completed article together with your full name, a short bio, and a headshot to email@example.com. You are also invited to include a personal website address (not for a company you work for) and any social media handles you wish to have included along with your profile. We prefer article submissions as a Google Doc, but we also accept Word documents.
*Note that due to the high volume of emails, we cannot respond to every pitch or submission. We will get in touch if it is selected to move forward.
Soon you will be inspiring millions to realize their full potential!