Close Ad

Advice From 2 Successful Entrepreneurs On Launching a Start Up
Motivation

Advice From 2 Successful Entrepreneurs On Launching a Start Up

A lot of modern-day heroes share similar first steps down the paths to fame and fortune: They launched their own start ups. But that doesnt mean its the guaranteed way to achieve your dreams: experts estimate that as many as 90% of all start-ups fail. So how can you make sure youre in the other 10%? There are no guarantees in life, and especially not in small businesses, but the Napkin Sketch to Multi-Million Dollar Exit training class can at least set you apart from the pack and teach you the skills you need to succeed.

A lot of modern-day heroes share similar first steps down the paths to fame and fortune: They launched their own startups. But that doesn’t mean it’s the guaranteed way to achieve your dreams: experts estimate that as many as 90% of all start-ups fail. So how can you make sure you’re in the other 10%? While there are no easy paths to success, the Napkin Sketch to Multi-Million Dollar Exit training class can at least set you apart from the pack and teach you the skills you need to make your vision a reality.

Over 17 lectures, instructors Karl House and Ben Lee walk you through the best way to pick an idea, build a prototype, create a fundraising deck, hire a team, and brand your concept well enough to achieve your ultimate goal of huge profits. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore the accelerator experience, a leadership philosophy that will make sure the team you build achieves its maximum potential. And you know their advice is good since both have launched and acted as the CEO for successful startups like Rootstrap, AttackSheets, and Fanbread; businesses that were eventually sold for millions of dollars. Outside of that, they’ve held executive level positions at huge, previously established companies, so they’re aware of all the angles.


Most people start planning their startup long before they actually launch it, and it can be hard to gauge how long it’ll take to truly take off, which is why the Napkin Sketch to Multi-Million Dollar Exit class is a lifetime subscription. That flexibility and opportunity mean you can learn everything you need to know now, and then check back whenever you need a refresher for as you take your idea from concept development to upscale to huge financial success.

This class normally costs $99.00, but right now the Napkin Sketch to Multi-Million Dollar Exit: How to Launch, Grow and Sell a Startup lifetime subscription is on sale for just $9.99, or 90% off.

Hot Stories

Pamela Anderson Opens Up About Her 9 Disastrous Weddings
Why Pamela Anderson Can't Stop Getting Married

Pamela Anderson has it all: beauty, fame and success. So why can’t the most famous blonde find her fairytale ending? Why is Pamela so unlucky in love and what dark secrets lie behind her seemingly glamorous life?

Keep ReadingShow less
Life Stories
Woman having a panic attack and two strangers holding hands on a flight.

Stranger Helps Black Woman Having Panic Attack on Flight

Unsplash/ Hanson Lu and Reddit/ r/MadeMeSmile/ Narrow_Ad_2695

Flying is a great way to travel. It's quick, you get to sit back and relax while someone else does all the driving, and you get to travel to places you may otherwise never see.

Yet, for many of us, flying comes with some unwanted baggage: also known as crippling anxiety and all-out terror. After all, hurtling through the air at 38,000 feet in a metal tube can be daunting (to say the least).

Keep ReadingShow less
Uplifting News
Dad carrying little girl on his shoulders and a bride and groom at the altar.

Bride Releases Butterflies As a Tribute to Her Late Dad

Instagram/ @britperkins_ and Instagram/ @amy.rose.perry

Amy Rose Perry was only 7 years old when her father, Nathaniel Machain, passed away after a three-year battle with appendix cancer. He was 36.

Twenty-five years later, Amy wanted to honor her father on her wedding day. While he couldn't be there to walk her down the aisle, she wanted him to know that he was always with her.

Keep ReadingShow less
Uplifting News